Financial Planning and Analysis Apprentice YUSEN LOGISTICS (UK) LIMITED
An exciting opportunity for a business minded , analytic thinker to join the team at Yusen Logistics. In your role you will be a part of the business intelligence team forecasting and analysing financial and business data. Identifying and highlighting trends in performance to help generate insights. Level 7 Accounts and Taxation via Babinginton
Closing date: 14 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
15 Oct 2022
18 Aug 2022
Level 7 (Master's degree)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Yusen are looking for someone who can be open and transparent in the way they work and dedicated to quality and accuracy.
Reporting to the finance planning & analysis manager, the role will be predominately based within financial planning with exposure to all areas of finance. Your duties will include:
- Assist with company rolling forecast and budget cycles.
- Prepare forecast reports to aide financial business planning for forecasting of production.
- Analyse submitted forecasts for irregular predictions.
- Complete various reports for European submission including flash analysis and customer profitability.
- Continuous analysis of financial and operational data.
- Produce and maintain trend analysis reports.
- Highlight financial and operational ratios.
- Create data visualisation using Power BI.
- Ensure the system setup is accurate and up to date, in line with the business model.
- Maintain data accuracy creating and utilising reports.
- Manage and support for business projects as required.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The Apprentice’s work will be focused around the ACCA syllabus so that training is giving in areas that are relevant and will support the Level 7 qualification provided by Babington.
ACCOUNTANCY PROFESSIONAL LEVEL 7
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunity to progress and enhance career either through completion of further apprenticeships, or company funded external qualifications.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
A Level or equivalent Science , Business , Technology or Engineering (Grade 4 / C / PASS) Essential
Other AAT/ACCA Level 4 (Grade 4 / C / PASS) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Accountancy or taxation professional
Level 7 (Master's degree)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.