Estate & Letting Agent – Apprentice Administrator HARBOUR PROPERTIES LTD
This vacancy is for a Estate & Letting Agent - Apprentice Administrator based in Preston. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to undertake valuable work experience whilst gaining on the job qualifications.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
From - £9,009.00 to £11,720.28 yearly
Total hours per week: 33
Possible start date
10 Oct 2022
18 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Be carrying out all types of general admin, filing, data input and office duties, answering the phone to landlords, tenants, vendors, purchasers plus more.
- Be conducting inspections and viewings on properties, meeting and greeting customers in our office.
- Working as part of an exciting existing team, however at times you will be working on your own, therefore you must be confident, outgoing, well presented, reliable and flexible.
- Be expected to wear a company uniform, some of which will be provided.
- Be required to create new property adverts on our property software website, as well as input data and update our property databases and spreadsheets (CARL).
- Contacting contractors to arrange maintenance work.
- Be required to book property valuations and instructions over the phone and in person in the office.
In return we offer a rewarding apprenticeship in a fun, fast paced and professional business. You will be part of a highly motivated team, driven to provide exceptional service to our customers and to grow our business in the right way. This is a great position for someone who is wanting to get into the property industry whilst learning and achieving qualifications. We look to continuously develop and improve our staff to help make our business a great place to work.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration, QCF.
- (Functional Skills, Level 2 - Maths, English - if not already achieved).
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities.
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The opportunities in the world of business are endless. Many apprentices start in business administration, customer service or accountancy, which are great stepping stones into lots of exciting careers. You can go on to specialise in a particular field and into management. You will find people who started in administration working in all professional areas and at all levels. If you are good at IT, have an eye for detail and enjoy working with others then a Business Apprenticeship could give your career a great start.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Technology (Grade 4/C or above) Desired
Other Full driving licence & car owner/use of (Grade Valid) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
TRAINING 2000 LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)