Business Administrator Apprentice - Logistics ZF LEMFORDER UK LIMITED
A fantastic opportunity to join the organisation a Logistics Planning Apprentice. You will support the day to day functions (Planning & Expediting) whilst initiating and support for projects in the Logistics department and completing a Level 3 Business Administrator Standard Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 14 Oct 2022
Pay scale increases throughout duration on apprenticeship
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
17 Oct 2022
17 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Support day to day planning activities
- Support day to day packaging activities
- Support day to day expediting activities
- SAP Creation Processing
- Cost Saving Projects
- Create and improve visual management systems around the plant
- Innovate and design logistical processes that would improve the effectiveness and efficiency around the plant
- New Product Introduction Support
- Arrange meetings and build relationships with suppliers that are related to any projects within the Logistics department
- Present data to the management meeting
- Support the cycle counting job role as required
- Represent the Logistics department at meetings both internal and external as required
- Audit existing and recently implemented processes on a weekly basis
- Support the ZF Production System team with projects around the factory
- 5S Audits
- Supplier/Customer visits to resolve issues
- Other Admin tasks as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Level 3 Standard Apprenticeship
20% off the job training
Bi-weekly learning session virtual
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunity to gain full time permanent employment and other apprenticeships or qualifications
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 or C) Essential
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.