Business Administration and Support Apprenticeship RELIANT CARE LTD
£18,000 SALARY! This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business in Health and Social care. You’ll become an important part of the office team, assisting with the growth of the company. To start your career, APPLY NOW!
Closing date: 17 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 36
Possible start date
18 Oct 2022
16 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Handling emails and responding accordingly.
- Handle inbound calls.
- General administration and use of IT systems.
- Administration systems and training records.
- Records management.
- Recruiting new colleagues.
- Disciplinary and Grievance process will also be part of the duties.
- Accounts receivable.
- Accounts payable, billing, preparing budgets and general ledgers.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Business.
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training.
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks.
- End Point Assessment (online).
- Occasional group classes with other learners.
- Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths & English if required.
- Business Administrator Certificate from IFATE and City & Guilds.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The business apprenticeship will lead to a business administration full time role subject to the business expansion growth plan being achieved. Approx £20,592.00. The company adopts the ethos of supporting colleagues with career progression and this is managed through regular supervisions for all colleagues
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-D or 9-3) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.