Accountancy Technician Apprentice RAMARKETING & PR LIMITED
Ramarketing and PR Ltd are seeking a hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable Accountancy Technician apprentice to join their growing team. The successful candidate will gain a Level 2 Accountancy Technician apprenticeship.
Closing date: 16 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
23 Oct 2022
01 Sep 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Responsibility for the finance mailbox
- Processing expenses for staff and request approval from managers
- Processing both sales and purchase invoices on behalf of the UK and US businesses
- Proactively chase and match receipts for credit and corporate cards
- Support in Credit Control and debtor management
- Download time reports for all contractor invoices and gain approval from managers
- Upload invoices and receipts to our finance system to support with month end
- Support with implementing, managing and maintaining relevant record keeping
- Support on IT, software and systems and provide general support to staff where required
- Order office equipment/hardware including the sourcing and maintenance of laptops/computers, monitors, keyboards etc.
- Deal with post and deliveries, answer the phone in a professional, timely manner, communicating accurate information to clients, suppliers and prospects
- Provide additional admin support on an ad-hoc basis
- Complete appropriate classroom based qualification to support on the job development
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Day release at College
- Level 2 Accountant/Finance Assistant Apprenticeship
- On and off the job training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
RAMARKETING & PR LIMITED
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.