Learn and Earn on the job with a Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship, while gaining experience working full time in a commercial letting and property management company based in Hartlepool Town Centre. The apprenticeship offers the opportunity of a permanent role in the company and pays above the minimum apprentice rate.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
Pay for this role is £5.00ph, however, exceptional candidates with an outstanding CV/career history will receive £6.00ph (£9,360 per annum).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
03 Oct 2022
06 Sep 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Day-to-day jobs can include:
- Social media management
- Ordering stock
- Minuting meetings
- Document creation/maintenance.
- Liaising with suppliers and local authorities
- Assisting tenants with any inquiries
- Using software such as microsoft word and excel
- Advertising business premises to let
The apprenticeship allows you to learn the ins and outs of business administration while gaining valuable experience on the job, learning skills such as organisation, problem solving and collaborating with colleagues.
The apprentice will gain experience in the administration of businesses in the hospitality sector, both from a letting and management perspective.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- The apprentice will attend the workplace Monday - Friday and training will take place via zoom seminars from the apprenticeship provider. Apprentices will be assigned a trainer from the provider who will track their progress and arrange seminars to suit the work they are doing in the office. These seminars are taken via zoom during work hours and are arranged by the training provider and apprentice
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- This apprenticeship is offered with the aim of a full time role at the company once completed, assisting the Director in many aspects of commercial leasing and managing administration for local hospitality businesses
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Information Technology (IT, ICT, etc) (Grade 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
About the employer
HIT TRAINING LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.