An exciting opportunity for an organised and customer-focused individual who is looking to start their career in administration and join an award-winning organisation that provides an opportunity to work within the central support functions. You will enjoy interacting with people over the telephone and assisting with day-to-day admin duties.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2022
Benefits 1. Company pension & events 2. Gym membership 3. Private medical insurance 4. Wellness programs 5. Sick pay.
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
01 Dec 2022
15 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As an Administration Apprentice, you will need to:
- Provide administration support to the employability team.
- Updating database with client and tenant change of information.
- Working with team to gain information required to complete tasks.
- Chasing key documentation and uploading to the relevant database.
- Deal with enquiries and ensure they are dealt with efficiently and in line with agreed service standards.
- Refer complex, difficult or legal queries to the manager or relevant expert.
- Maintain and use office systems effectively and update property files and computer databases.
- Liaise with a third-party supplier to arrange works to be undertaken
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Upon completion of your apprenticeship you will achieve the Level 3 Business Admin Apprenticeship Standard.
You will be assigned a Mentor who will work with you on a one to one basis.
There will be workshops that you need to attend remotely via Zoom.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full training and development from amazing team leaders with regular mentoring.
Continuous exciting career and personal development opportunities.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.