Production Chef Apprentice CADBURY HOUSE HOTEL & COUNTRY CLUB PLC
We are looking for a passionate and hardworking individual who would like to learn all aspects of the kitchen operation and to be trained to a high standard with the option of further development and progression. It's a great opportunity to work in a branded restaurant under Marco Pierre White's menu.
Closing date: 17 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
31 Oct 2022
31 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Preparing food items for service.
- Making sure the kitchen is clean and tidy.
- Cooking various items to order.
- Completing the kitchen health and safety diary.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Intermediate qualification in Commis Chef (Level 2):
- Full on the job training and support from your team.
- Monthly visits from your College Assessor.
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR) workbook.
- Functional skills in maths, English and ICT - if applicable and depending on your prior attainments.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression into other chef roles.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or Level 2 Equivalent) Desired
About the employer
WESTON COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.