Apprentice Digital Marketer (Sandrock House) Sandrock House
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketer Apprentice with Sandrock House, an interiors furniture and homewares store, based in Dorking, Surrey.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
17 Oct 2022
12 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to promote the company and our brand’s products.
- Update and maintain the company website, including the creation of written descriptions, posting and listing of new products using supplied images in line with company branding.
- Plan and assist the implementation of ‘short and long term’ marketing strategies across website, social media platforms and email marketing.
- Develop and maintain social media presence on Instagram and other social media channels.
- Measure and evaluate the performance of marketing campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights, optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Email marketing – create regular content for
- Respond to customer enquiries received via the website and social media channels.
- Work with various content formats such as videos
- Evaluate emerging technologies, provide thought and leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Follow the required security levels necessary to protect data across digital and social platforms.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
- Level 3 national certificate.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.