Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Apprentice with UK Cloud a cloud services company in Farnborough.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
17 Oct 2022
12 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer issues and activities.
- Undertake work including the checklist activities, check and respond to relevant emails and tickets, track progress of calls and assist with general systems administration.
- Communicate directly with customers internal and external to record, progress and resolve issues that they may be experiencing when using their services.
- Collation of data and creation of reports to support the key functions of availability, capacity planning, release and deployment, security and problem management.
- Accurately update tickets and respond correctly, ensuring that communication verbal and written is clear.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of technical or other ‘how-to’ information in the Customer Knowledge Centre and internal Support Wikis.
- Learn and adhere to published processes, policies and procedures for the management of incidents, requests and changes.
- Working closely with other teams in the business to learn the essentials of delivering high availability services and developing technical understanding of multi-tenancy and highly scalable solutions.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance.
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs for your business.
- L3 National Certificate.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.