Sarabec Ltd are looking for a Business Administration Apprentice to join their ever-growing team. The right individual will need to be hardworking and customer care driven, they will also gain a Level 3 Qualification in Business Administration.
Closing date: 11 Nov 2022
Subject to ability/performance, after 2 months, will go onto the national Hourly Minimum Wage for their age.
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
17 Nov 2022
15 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
A great opportunity to train as an administrator within an established firm which designs, manufactures and supplies equipment for hearing Impaired people.
The role will involve; full training to be provided:
- Answer telephone calls, deal with call, redirect as appropriate or take clear message
- Greet Visitors and direct them appropriately
- Handling incoming & outgoing mail
- Use of general office equipment
- Scanning of Sales / Accounts Documents
- Maintain filing systems
- Organising Mail drops
- Use of MS Office, in particular Word, Excel and Email
- Complete standard Spreadsheets
- Process sales orders to delivery stage
- Contacting customers if clarification of order is needed
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Day Release
- Level 3 Business Administration Qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.