Accountant assistant apprenticeship ALPHA ACCOUNTANTS (LONDON) LIMITED
We are a young and vibrate firm of charted certified accountants, we are looking for an apprentice to join our team and help them gain their qualifications and earn money!
Closing date: 20 Apr 2023
Monday: 09:00-17:30 · Tuesday: 09:00-17:30 · Wednesday: 09:00-17:30 · Thursday : 09:00-17:30 · Friday: 09:00-17:30 with 1 day release
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
01 May 2023
24 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assisting the Accounts Assistant with posting sales invoices to the sales ledger
- Preparing accounting entries such as journals
- Managing transactional tasks such as employee expenses, supplier invoices, etc.
- Dealing with queries and supporting the month-end close process, including reconciling accounts
- Supporting the year-end financial statement preparation and statutory audit
- Assisting the team in coordinating the production of monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Liaising with other departments to maximise cost efficiencies and to gain business understanding
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Assistant accountant
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful candidate can progress onto further training or into employment.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
ALPHA ACCOUNTANTS (LONDON) LIMITED
585A FULHAM ROAD
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
07805 980 150
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.