Apprentice Hire Controller/Business Administrator MAMMOET (UK) LIMITED
Teesside based Mammoet UK are looking to recruit a Business Administration apprentice to become an Apprentice Hire Controller. As a global market leader in engineered heavy lifting and transport the successful candidate will gain a wealth of knowledge whilst onsite alongside working towards recognised qualifications.
Closing date: 28 Oct 2022
Weekly wage - £260
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
07 Nov 2022
11 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Planning: Assist with organising the planning of personnel and equipment; ensure the planning board is kept up to date and changes are made as and when required.
- Operations: Help to ensure resources are managed and utilised in the most effective manner.
- SHEQ: Ensure compliance with SHEQ standards and procedures.
- Administration: Assist with reviewing timesheets; create purchase orders; complete all other relevant administration tasks to the highest standard in line with internal requirements.
- Communication: Assist Planners to ensure operators have the correct information regarding job assignments; build and maintain excellent relationships with external suppliers.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training to be provided will be the Level 3 Business Administrator standard. On successful completion of the apprenticeship the apprentice will receive the apprenticeship standard Level 3 Business Administrator qualification.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is a natural progression route from coming in as an apprentice in the Operations Department and lots of directions you could go in, depending on what you like to do. You will be learning from a strong team with years of experience.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Apprenticeship Recruitment Team
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.