Ansacom are seeking an enthusiastic and friendly Virtual Receptionist to join their fast-paced team. You’ll become an important part of the team providing excellent customer care to clients. To start your career, APPLY NOW!
Closing date: 06 Mar 2023
£10,004.80 to £19,760.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
07 Mar 2023
12 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Speaking directly to our customers to help them with their enquiries. When it falls outside of your knowledge area to raise to the relevant department.
- Answering inbound calls
- Passing informative messages to our customers
- Handling emails and basic administration
- Using booking systems to help aid our customers enquiries
- Consistent training throughout employment to ensure you’re the best that you can be
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Customer Service Specialist, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge & Behaviours in Customer Service
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks
- End Point Assessment (2 online exams & 1 in-person assessment)
- Occasional group classes with other learners
- Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths & English if required
- Apprenticeship Certificate from IFATE and City & Guilds
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
If the apprentice proves to be successful, the role will be extended beyond the apprenticeship. Ansacom cares deeply about career progression and promoting staff from within.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-D or 9-3) Desired
About the employer
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.