We are looking for exceptional apprentice hairdressers, who have a passion for wanting to become a hairdresser. The Intermediate Hairdressing Apprenticeship training programme will last 15 - 18 months with the opportunity to progress to our advance and creative level 3.
Closing date: 12 Nov 2023
£10,004.80 to £19,760.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
12 Dec 2023
11 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- assisting Stylist
- looking after the clients needs
- mixing colour
- General house keeping in the Salon.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Training will take place 1 day a week at the academy nearest to their post code
- Level 2 hair professional qualification
- Salon training may be given for OTJ hours
- You will be working towards a end point Assessment
- Progression on to the Advance and creative level three qualification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Advance And creative level 3
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
GEORGE NORTHWOOD LIMITED
THE LONDON HAIRDRESSING APPRENTICESHIP ACADEMY LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.