We are looking to recruit to our Logistic Department. You will gain a rounded knowledge of the Logistics Department by spending time working with and supporting Production Planning, Customer Planning, Incoming Materials and Warehousing teams.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
Overtime may be required and will be paid.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
05 Oct 2022
11 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Logistics is a key focus for our global business, with our suppliers and customers being based around the world.
The role of Logistics is booming across all industries as global markets become increasingly important.
- Develop your potential in a fast-paced environment,
- working on planning,
- organise shipping,
- process sales of high-end technology products,
- customer Planning,
- Logging Incoming Materials,
- process customs documentation,
- ensuring alignment between internal and external stakeholders.
- process customer debits notes,
- Where applicable, investigate the complaint and implement a countermeasure.
- assist in customer planning function with order management and transport activities.
- Support Planners in their role.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprentice will study towards a Full Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Standard qualification.
All training will take place at the employer premises.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On successful completion of your apprenticeship you will be considered for a full time position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4 or A*-C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
CITY OF SUNDERLAND COLLEGE
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.