Customer Service & Administration Apprentice MEANDMYBUILDER LTD
We are looking for an Office Administrator/Customer Service Rep to cover the office administration for domestic building projects. We are looking for the right candidate to be proactive and prepared to take ownership of the role, bringing new ideas and fresh thinking.
Closing date: 09 Nov 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
10 Nov 2022
10 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Work closely with and assist the Company Director with day to day activities
- Taking client calls, dealing with emails and enquiries
- Using CRM, logging enquiries and scheduling client follow ups
- Using Admin systems and general ad hoc administration
- Preparing invoices, processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Regularly updating cost trackers for several projects
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful candidate will study a L2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard. This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning within the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?Progression opportunities include taking on more responsibilities and a wider role as well as taking a higher level qualification.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
MEADOWHALL TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.