Essie & Co understands that you are unique and takes the time to listen to what you want. We are looking for an Apprentice Hairdresser to join the team and be part of an ongoing, learning experience. If you have a passion for hairdressing then we are looking for somebody like you!
Closing date: 09 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
10 Oct 2022
10 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Shampooing clients hair
- Assisting and observing stylists
- When a certain level of skill and understanding has been gained, the tasks will gradually increase to things like applying colours, blow drying, styling etc.
- Advising clients on shampoos, conditioners and treatments (training will be given)
- Greeting clients
- Making refreshments
- Maintaining a clean working environment
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals
- Functional skills in Maths and English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On successful completion of Level 2 standard in hairdressing, there may be the opportunity to progress onto Level 3 Advanced Hairdressing Standard and a good training programme. Alternatively become a full-time stylist running a column.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.