Information Communications Technician Apprentice BULKHAUL LIMITED
Bulkhaul Limited are seeking a hardworking, enthusiastic Information Communication Technician to join their team. The successful candidate will gain a Level 3 apprenticeship as an Information Communication Technician.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2022
£8.00 Per Hour
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
18 Oct 2022
16 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To assist in the day to day running of all the IT systems within the business and looking for ways to improve these.
- Setting up new users and IT equipment for them to use. This includes but not limited to setting up desks, laptops,
- Responding to requests for support from internal users (via telephone and email)
- Using internal software tools to report support activities
- Fixing user issues in the office
- Installing and upgrading software from our Inventory/Deploy application
- Keeping the applications up to date in the Deploy application
- Patching machines from our AV product
- Other software updates when required
- General I.T Repairs and maintenance
- Basic Telephone PBX adding users/updating handsets
- Basic networking for office moves or new users
- Using Microsoft Office tools to view and update documentation
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Day release at Middlesbrough College
- Level 3 Information Communication Technician apprenticeship
- On the job training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.