Information Communication Technician Apprentice CORRELL SERVICES LTD
Correll Services are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual to join their team as an Information Communication Technician Apprentice. The successful candidate will work towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Information Communication Technician.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
05 Nov 2022
10 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
· To assist in the day to day running of all the IT systems within the business and looking for ways to improve these.
· Setting up new users and IT equipment for them to use. This includes but not limited to setting up desks, laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
· Liaising with 3rd parties for the provision of new licenses, phone lines and technical support.
· Purchasing IT equipment.
· Logging IT assets new and old.
· Setting up various hardware and software.
· Adding new users through AD on our cloud server
· Supporting end users with any software or hardware issues they may have even as far as basic word and excel queries.
· Assisting in defining the processes for all our business applications.
· Assisting with looking at new technologies to provide improvements across the business.
· Populating import sheets for Sage200.
· To assist the Systems & Reporting Manager as and when required.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Day Release
- Level 3 Information Communication Technician
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
CORRELL SERVICES LTD
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.