Technical Apprentice - Electrical Fitter TRANS - TRONIC LTD
Working in all areas of the factory to develop and learn all areas of production and technical aspects of products produced at Trans-Tronic
Closing date: 19 Nov 2022
Age 16-17 - £5.76 - £7.04 per hour. Age 18-20 - £6.40 to £7.57 per hour. Age 20+ - £7.04 - £8.74 per hour. Holidays: 20 days plus bank holidays, 5 days fixed by company, 15 floating days
Total hours per week: 38.5
Possible start date
21 Nov 2022
09 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- The apprentice will gain exposure in all areas of production and technical aspects of the business.
- Working within the team to manufacture transformers and wound components which are then installed into machinery and equipment.
- On the job training and support to be provided, day release to achieve Apprentice level 3 qualification.
- Learning and career development position to be mentored by the Technical Director
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence.
- You will be expected to work towards the Electrical Fitter Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard, with support from your employer and the Chesterfield College Group.Upon successful completion you will be awarded additional certificates of recognition for these qualifications.
- The apprentice will work towards L2 NVQ in Performing Engineering Operations, Level 3 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering
- As part of your apprenticeship, and dependent on your prior attainment, you may be required to complete maths and English Functional Skills which is an integral part of your apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Future career to be determined within the Technical team at end of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.