This vacancy is for a Business Administrator Apprentice based in Kirkham, Lancashire. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to undertake valuable work experience whilst gaining on the job qualifications.
Closing date: 27 Jan 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
06 Feb 2023
09 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Some of you main responsibilities may include:
* Daily monitoring of loan applications through our bespoke CRM
* Calling applicants to update them/gain additional information as required to progress their application
* Processing loan applications over the telephone or supporting the completion by customer online
* Answering queries from loan applicants and our retail suppliers whose customers are making the application
* Checking compliance of our retail suppliers in using the system
* Checking for and being mindful of non compliant applications
* Ensuring applications are progressed and completed within the relevant time frames
* Conducting ?delivery of goods? satisfaction calls
* Identifying alternative finance solutions ie secured or commercial
* Keeping up to date record of process for management reporting
* Liaising with Customer Service staff regarding specific applications or the release of funds to retail suppliers
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
* BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration, QCF.
* (Functional Skills, Level 2 - Maths, English - if not already achieved).
* Employer Rights and Responsibilities.
* Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The opportunities in the world of business are endless. Many apprentices start in business administration, customer service or accountancy, which are great stepping stones into lots of exciting careers. You can go on to specialise in a particular field and into management. You will find people who started in administration working in all professional areas and at all levels. If you are good at IT, have an eye for detail and enjoy working with others then a Business Apprenticeship could give your career a great start.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent ICT (Grade 4/C or above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
TRAINING 2000 LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.