Business Development Apprentice AARSLEFF GROUND ENGINEERING LIMITED
Aarsleff are looking for a driven and reliable apprentice to join their preconstruction team. Placed to assist in the review of business opportunities and communications, the apprentice will represent the Aarsleff brand and strive to grow our market position. Successful candidates will join a growing team with a wealth of growth opportunities.
Closing date: today
£10,004.80 to £19,760.00
Profit related bonus/ performance related bonus / incentive bonus Employee Assistance Programme Discount portal Eye tests/voucher for VDU Free parking on Company premises Free refreshments, tea/coffee/water available at some office locations
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
03 Oct 2022
09 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
1. Communicate, organise and work with the business streams as necessary.
2. Monitor portals and other distribution sources, find and pursue potential customers.
3. Work closely with internal and external teams to collate information.
4. Record, analyse, report feedback from clients to the estimators.
5. Coordinate and edit text and image content in proposal documentation, generation of internal/external presentations, working in collaboration with others, as necessary, supporting multiple projects, prioritise assignments and complete tasks within set deadlines and in a team environment.
6. Attain a working knowledges of Lead Forensics and Barbour ABI and utilise as necessary.
7. Attend meetings/events if required with internal and external customers and provide input as appropriate.
8. Working knowledge of internal computer software, external web portals and industry data sites.
9. Represent the Aarsleff brand and continually strive to grow our market position through client communication and the dissemination of information. Promoting our services and seeking opportunities to add value to the business.
10.Such other duties as reasonably direct by the Head of Pre Construction.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship will be the focus for 20% of your working hours. Training will be a mixture of on the job training, private study and online training via your CT skills Apprentice trainer assessor.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This administration role may be a gateway to further career opportunities such as management or senior support roles
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5-9/A*-C) Essential
About the employer
CT SKILLS LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.