Business Administration Apprentice Troup Bywaters + Anders
We are looking for a Business Admin Apprentice to assist the lead administrator to support and coordinate the LAAN, working alongside prestigious employers and stakeholders across London to raise the profile of apprenticeships.
Closing date: 26 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
31 Oct 2022
10 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
One of our Consultants is the Chair of the London Apprenticeship Ambassador Network (LAAN) which is a group of employer ambassadors who support Government to promote the benefits and aims of apprenticeships.
Duties to include:
- Liaise with the LAAN Apprentice and under guidance, the London AAN Co-Chairs on a regular basis
- Support the Apprentice Ambassadors Network (AAN) by collating activity relevant to the Business Plan and 7 Common Indicators
- Pull together quarterly reports on the LAAN Business Plan and 7 Common Indicators, including activity dashboards and highlights
- Support the LAAN Business Administration Apprentice in developing and growing social media channels; celebrating, signposting and storytelling
- Develop and make relevant updates to the LAAN web portal, sharing case studies, blogs, resources and profiling network members
- Write blogs, newsletter items and case studies for social media channels, web portal and internal AAN communications
- Help coordinate and deliver National Apprenticeship Week events
- Help plan and co-ordinate quarterly LAAN meetings
- Promote best practice from employers in the network via social media, web portal etc.
- Support the recruitment of apprentices and apprentice employers in London via social media and through attendance at careers fairs
- Be the point of contact for collation of communications material, package and present back to the network in a professional manner
- Maintain spreadsheets of LAAN ambassadors against occupational sector and size
- Collect and collate activity from ambassadors on a regular basis through virtual / face-to-face meetings
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Our Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard consists of the following:
Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy Level 2
End-Point Assessment (EPA) conducted by an external provider
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This role is initially for the duration of the apprenticeship but there may be opportunities to progress to a permanent position and higher level apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.