We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our company team as an Ecommerce Merchandiser. If you would like to be part of a forward-thinking business and have a job with excellent career prospects, we would love to hear from you.
Closing date: 28 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
31 Oct 2022
09 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As well as being part of an exciting and dynamic fashion brand and team you will also have the opportunity to gain an industry recognised qualification within your first 18 months.
The role will be pivotal in driving the performance and growth of the E-Commerce channels through:
- Identifying opportunities for the growth of online exclusive product
- Providing commercial insight into the online channel performance to guide Buyers and in building appropriate ranges
- To manage in-season stock build, allocation and stock availability of all multi-channel offers (on-line, catalogue, third party sites, etc.) in line with the various critical paths and KPI’s (sales, profit, returns, availability, sell through)
- Grow sales and ensure creation of a balanced product offering, using analytics to optimise the site and drive web traffic
- Ensure online activity is in line with overall brand and marketing strategy
- Building ranges from scratch and substantiate the numbers behind them
- Construct sales and stock plans to support the overall multichannel budget but specific to the individual publications (on-line, catalogue, third party sites, etc.)
- Influencing on-line marketing activity to maximise commercial opportunity based on company level product performance and/or stock levels
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will achieve a Level 3 Digital Marketing qualification upon completion of apprenticeship.
- The training will be delivered by Learning Curve Group via monthly virtual or face-to-face sessions with your allocated training assessor.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential full time role upon completion of successful apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4 (A**-C)) Essential
Other Fashion/Media/Advertising/E-business/Marketing (Grade Pass) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
LEARNING CURVE GROUP LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.