An excellent opportunity for a keen and enthusiastic apprentice to join a busy construction equipment manufacturer and distributor business based in Stafford. The service department is a vital area of the business, which means that a hard-working administrator with good organisational abilities are essential.
Closing date: 29 Jan 2023
Wage at age 16/17 £195 a week Wage at 18-20 £266 a week
Total hours per week: 39
Possible start date
30 Jan 2023
11 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Representing the business in a friendly and polite
manner when liaising with customers and suppliers.
- Administrating warranty claims for the Wacker
Neuson dealer network
- Co-ordination of customer machinery breakdowns
around the UK
- Support to internal workshop & external dealers with
administration tasks relating to repairs
- Supporting the department and company in a fast-
paced and growing environment
- Assist with improving processes and systems within
the service department and generating new ideas
- Handing and supporting customer requests for
technical support with the engineering team
- General administration including answering emails
and phone calls from customers.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administration Level 3
Functional Skills Maths and English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Genuine opportunities for full time position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
STAFF SELECT LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.