Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an aspiring IT apprentice with Lily - Business Phone Systems and Communications Solutions based in South Leeds.
Closing date: 24 Oct 2022
£10000 - £16,000
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
31 Oct 2022
05 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Liaising with customers therefore requiring excellent customer communication skills.
- To develop good working practice to allocation of Equipment to engineers and customers.
- To develop good working relationship with internal office staff and field-based engineers.
- To be able to provide clear and concise documentation of completed allocated work.
- To be able to liaise with ICT Plus Cloud based Communication’s technical support help desk to provide solutions to rectify problematic faults.
- To work closely with Administration team to ensure accurate recording of all engineering activities.
- To work closely with other engineers to continually pursue self-development through in house training and to also assist in the development and training of other engineers.
- Resolving customer problems both directly from customers and through technical escalation.
- Implementing fixes and solutions where appropriate, either via discussing directly with the customer, via email, via remote access or onsite.
- To provide a fault resolution service at customer's premises, working as a team or working individually.
- To assist other Technical staff and engineers involved in projects, and to work with management in the assignment of technical tasks where required.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance.
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs for your business.
- L3 national certificate.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position. With potentially an opportunity to progress onto a level 4 Network Engineering course with Estio Training.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.