Compliance Business Administration Apprentice ATHONA LIMITED
This position sits within the Compliance Team, a team dedicated to supporting the recruitment consultants in ensuring their candidates meet the requirements to be able to work. This position would provide a fantastic starting point for anyone looking to develop a career in general administration, HR or Recruitment.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Dec 2022
05 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- General administrative duties
- Writing business letters and emails
- Requesting and chasing references
- Scanning identity documents
- Accurate use of the database
- Booking and confirming training sessions
- Assisting with face-to-face interviews
- Liaising with the recruitment teams
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- TheLightBulb will deliver the Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
- You will need to attend 4 workshops remotely via Zoom.
- To include 20% off the job training.
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon completion of your apprenticeship, there will be ongoing training ad development within this role with the opportunity for progression.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4/A-C) Essential
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.