As an Administrator / Paraplanner you will be responsible for working closely with clients and existing advisors. You will engage with the advisor in the first instance to ensure you have the required information in order to work on.
Closing date: 23 Oct 2022
£12,000 - £14,000 per annum depending on experience
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
31 Oct 2022
05 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Working alongside other administrators you will work as part of a team to support the processing of new business and requests from existing clients in all aspects of financial advice. On occasion you will be expected to speak to clients & product providers to gather information so a professional phone manner is essential.
Some of the duties include:
· Reviewing applications
· Creating and preparing client reviews
· Data entry
· Pulling information and collating it into a report form
· Arranging a follow up review
· Ad Hoc duties
· Developing close, long term relationships with our advisors & clients.
· Working closely with other members of the support team to ensure administration and paraplanning tasks are completed in a timely manner.
· Liaise with compliance to ensure cases are approved when required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator
4 weekly one to one sessions
12 weekly tutor visits
Online resource / VLE
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Career progression available upon completion of apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
About the employer
STARTING OFF LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.