IT Support Apprentice COMPUTING DISTRIBUTION GROUP LIMITED
A great opportunity for an individual who has a passion for IT to join CDG's growing support team providing 1st Line Technical support. CDG are a software development consultancy who develop innovative solutions to meet client’s needs. You will also be supported to complete a Level 3 ICT qualification with Babington.
Closing date: 23 Jan 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
30 Jan 2023
05 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
To provide 1st line technical support where your duties will include:
- Provide an excellent customer service focus when dealing with clients.
- Logging issues appropriately using CRM tool.
- To ensure tickets are processed within our standards and managed appropriately through to completion and within the agreed SLA’s.
- Escalating unresolved issues appropriately.
- Creating & maintaining internal knowledge base documentation.
- Recording & identifying trends of tickets,highlighting to the Team Lead where applicable.
- Monitor service performance through internal monitoring system.
- Assist with continuous improvement to practices.
- Maintaining an awareness of advancements in IT and their relevance to services provided.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Information Communication Technician Level 3
Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths and English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Career progression within company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent IT (Grade 4 / C) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 / C) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Business (Grade 4 / C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.