Administrator Apprentice DUNBAR EDUCATION RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Working within one of our fantastic recruitment teams you will assist the consultants and compliance team to ensure that our teachers and support staff are fully compliant and vetted to begin teaching positions.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Oct 2022
08 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Ensuring that our compliance procedure is adhered to at all times
- Liaising with candidates to ensure the compliance process is smooth
- Checking documentation for placed and registered applicants
- Compliance checks prior to candidate interviews
- Management of candidate documents on company database
- Requesting references
- Producing compliance reports
- Supporting the team of consultants ensuring that all of the teachers and support staff have the required compliance checks to start in their roles
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3 Standard
- End Point Assessment
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths & English if required
- Training will take place at the Apprentices place of work with assessor visits every 4 - 6 weeks
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential for permanent roles within the support or recruitment teams
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A - C / 9 - 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.