Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Apprenticeship GXO LOGISTICS SERVICES UK LIMITED
GXO Logistics are looking to recruit a Warehousing apprentice to support their team in various areas relating to Supply Chain Management under the ASOS brand. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full time employment, progress to higher level qualifications and potentially onto management.
Closing date: 17 Oct 2022
We offer the rate of £10.50 per hour. You’ll also receive holiday pay, free onsite Gym, free car parking, subsidised canteen facilities, access to a variety of high street discounts, cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension and many other perks
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Nov 2022
04 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Ensure a steady flow of goods throughout the warehouse
- Get involved in various warehouse functions, such as inbound, outbound and stock control
- Use warehouse management systems on a day-to-day basis
- Processing customer orders and creating work orders
- Labelling and managing dispatch of finished items to ensure correctly marked for customer
- Liaising with couriers regarding collections and deliveries
- Maintaining supplier and item information on the system
- Assisting with stock level management and ordering materials from suppliers
- Some reporting
- Keeping records of stock
- Helping to unload and load containers
- Helping to keep warehouse clean and tidy
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Delivery to be completed on-site and 20% off the job training either at Barnsley College or your place of work
Student to complete an Intermediate Technical Certificate as a Supply Chain Warehouse Operatice Apprentice.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The opportunities for growth are endless to progress your career. GXO have a promote from within ethos so the right candidate could progress to a management role.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Other Maths (Grade Basic Level) Desired
About the employer
GXO LOGISTICS SERVICES UK LIMITED
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.