Are you looking to start a career in Customer Service and Sales? Chillistick are seeking an enthusiastic and confident apprentice to join their friendly customer team. You’ll become an important part of the office team and APPLY NOW!
Closing date: 17 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
18 Oct 2022
08 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team where the role(s) can be organically developed within an established business.
You will report directly to the Director responsible for sales and marketing within the dry ice manufacturing division. Offering key support, information and handling the customer and marketing strategy within the business.
A small business with £1m+ turnover – all team members are key and as a new role in an expanding business the activities of the role can be nurtured and grow depending on the business requirements. A full hands-on approach across all departments is desired.
Responsibilities and duties
- Provide a high-quality service to customers in person, on-line and over the phone
- Handle inbound sales orders/enquiries over the phone and via the website
- Receive and process payments
- Offering product advice to customers
- Build and sustain long-lasting relationships with customers from professional and personal backgrounds
- Meet and greet clients to the building
- Storing client details on the internal sales system
- Develop effective strategies to increase sales including demos of our products to bars and restaurants via zoom, for training and upsell of products.
Full training will be given in order to complete the above duties to the best of your ability. Chillistick and Boom Training will provide support and guidance throughout your apprenticeship.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Customer Service Specialist Standard, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Customer Service
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks
- End Point Assessment (online)
- Occasional group classes with other learners
- Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths & English if required
- Customer Service Certificate from IfATE and City & Guilds
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role will be expanded once the apprenticeship is completed.
Chillistick cares deeply about staff development and career progression, and there will be positions available to progress in the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade D/3 is a minimum) Essential
About the employer
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
02380 004 210
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.