Accounting Apprentice BUSINESS MARKETING INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
We are looking for a proactive office assistant apprentice to join our expanding friendly team. We are looking for someone to start immediately, that is bright and bubbly with a can-do attitude and that is able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
17 Oct 2022
05 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Enter and code financial transactions appropriately
- Process payments as well as invoices
- Controlling credit and chasing debt
- Reconcile invoices received with different departments
- Issue invoices to customers based on products/services
- Make and track payments
- Review employee expenses and record them
- Make bank deposits and keep up records
- Track expenses as they relate to specific projects and jobs
- Validate invoices against items or services received
- Check all financial transactions for accuracy
- Creating and updating reports in Excel
- Key data into company accounting system - Quickbooks
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Assistant accountant
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful candidate can progress onto further training or into employment.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
BUSINESS MARKETING INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
07805 980 150
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.