An opportunity has arisen to become part of the team at this prestigious salon based in Coventry. All our staff are highly qualified, specialising in colouring, cutting and styling. They are looking for a level 2 hair qualified stylist to progress to their level 3.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
04 Oct 2022
04 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Carrying out level 2 services to a high standard
- Customer service - greeting guests and visitors to the salon, as well as handling telephone enquiries
- Playing a part in preparing the client ready for their service, including: refreshments, magazines, gowns, and general comfort
- Ensuring the client is happy, comfortable, and informed throughout their visit
- Listening to the needs of guests, visitors, and colleagues and informing others of any relevant information offering meaningful, relevant conversation
- Attend designated training times
- Complete all project work and tests set by assessors and instructors in agreed timeframe
- Providing suitable training models when requested and having them on call if needed
- Wearing required personal protective equipment and other Health and Safety procedures
- Assisting stylists with preparing clients for and during the service being provided, this may include removing colours and blow drying hair under supervision if required
- Housekeeping, keeping salon tidy
- Keeping a positive salon atmosphere
- Attendance at salon activities
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Advanced Hairdressing Standard
- Functional skills in Maths and English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Permanent job opportunity for the right apprentice. To run a column of clients within the salon.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Advanced and creative hair professional
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.