Production and Sales Merchandiser Apprentice Nesavaali Ltd
Nesavaali Ltd are looking for an apprentice to join their on growing team based in Romford. Are you looking for a role in production/sales? Why not apply today?
Closing date: 13 Jan 2023
Pay could be negotiated depending on experience.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
16 Jan 2023
05 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Seal samples for sampling and production- this involves ensuring fit is correct, measurements are accurate, trims etc are in the correct position.
- Correspond with factories regarding timelines, trims, fabrics and samples- this includes directing factories in adjusting patterns/ shape/ fit as necessary.
- Maintain a production schedule/plan and reviewing all stages to ensure timely delivery in order that agreed dates are met.
- Create purchase orders using our online software (training will be given).
- Check the quality of garments.
- Liaise with factories on daily basis.
- Liaise with third party sites to update stock and inventory and follow up sales.
- Publish online stock as we receive them with descriptions.
- Monitor Production flow and ensure to arrange shoot samples.
- Call wholesale customers to inform the new arrivals and liaise their orders.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will achieve a Level 3 Business Administration qualification upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
- The training will be delivered by Learning Curve Group, via monthly virtual/face-to-face sessions.
- No college release day required!
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is potential to be kept on as a full-time employee, upon completion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4 (A*-C)) Essential
Other Fashion (Grade Degree level) Essential
Other Merchandising (Grade Pass) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
LEARNING CURVE GROUP LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.