Apprentice Digital Marketer (West Yorkshire Electrical Ltd) West Yorkshire Electrical Ltd
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with West Yorkshire Electrical Ltd an Appliances, electrical and electronics manufacturer based in Baildon Bradford.
Closing date: 17 Oct 2022
£4.81 - £9.50 per hour.
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
24 Oct 2022
04 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Create, run and monitor a range of digital campaigns.
- Support the delivery of the marketing plan.
- Generate brand awareness, product awareness and consumer interest.
- Create, copy and develop advertisements including video content.
- Deliver and monitor campaigns including SEO, email marketing, social media.
- Work with external partners and agencies.
- Necessary administration tasks that contribute to day-to-day operation.
- Create and schedule regular posts on social media.
- Create and schedule marketing emails and newsletters.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
- L3 National certificate.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.