To work within the Customer Service team to deliver Service Excellence. The job requires a thorough understanding of the sales order processing procedures, aftersales procedures and the pricing mechanisms in place within Marley Ltd . Working in conjunction with the external sales team, they should promote sales and additional sales opportunities.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
The starting salary is £12,000 but the company could pay up to £15,000 depending on experience.
Total hours per week: 36.5
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
02 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with account customers, whilst remaining flexible to be able to cover other regional areas during busy periods.
- Take customer calls and provide accurate, satisfactory answers to their queries and concerns.
- De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied customers, offering assistance and support.
- Handling calls from customers and have the confidence to inform them about the company’s new products, services, and policies
- Guide callers through troubleshooting, navigating the company site or using the products or services
- Review customer accounts, providing updates and information about pricing, delivery information and stock positioning
- Collaborate with colleagues to improve customer service
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Practioner Level 2
- Functional Skills in English and Maths if needed
- Off the job training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time position available upon successful completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.