Digital Data Administrator Apprentice ELEGANCE BRIDALWEAR LIMITED
We are seeking an Apprentice for our friendly, busy office We are looking for a well-motivated, enthusiastic apprentice to join our busy team, to process a variety of general admin and digital data tasks Accurate key board/computer skills are essential, as is working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, Email, Texts and Apps.
Closing date: 19 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
6 days ago
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Primary Duties and Areas of Responsibility
- Scanning/copying in incoming documents
- Support the use of social media/website design
- Support with financial processes
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail
- To provide general office and administration support services
- To undertake general office duties, for example, filing, photocopying, handling incoming and outgoing post, etc.
- To communicate with staff and any visitors, providing support where required and working to help resolve any issues
- Assist the administrative team to process incoming email messages
- Assist in the tasks and duties of other staff within the team during periods of staff leave/absence to ensure that an effective quality service is always maintained and contributing to the work of the team
- To record and securely store information relating to confidential matters and enquiries
- The post-holder will be required to undertake essential training as and when required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator
Functional skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
A permanent role within the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) Desired
About the employer
ACCESS TRAINING (EAST MIDLANDS) LTD
0115 958 7257
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.