Apprentice Pharmacy Dispensing Assistant THE HUB PHARMACY LIMITED
We're looking for a high-performing and pleasant team player to join our pharmacy team. You will work to provide excellent patient service through greeting and serving customers on the pharmacy counter, whilst also supporting the dispensary team. Patient care is at the heart of everything we do and this role is an important responsibility.
Closing date: 30 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 32.5
Possible start date
15 Sep 2022
03 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- You will be required to speak to patients, dispense prescriptions, and deal with all other aspects of the pharmacy.
- No experience is required, all training will be given.
- You will work to provide excellent patient service through greeting and serving customers on the pharmacy counter, whilst also supporting the dispensary team.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Pharmacy Services Assistant apprenticeship.
- Functional Skills maths and English Level 1 and/or Level 2, as appropriate.
- Training will take place at the workplace - no need to travel to a college.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- On successful completion of the apprenticeship you will be a qualified pharmacy dispenser and would be able to work in any pharmacy as a dispenser.
- If offered by an employer, you would be able to progress to a Level 3 Pharmacy Technician apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
BUTTERCUPS TRAINING LIMITED
Apprenticeship Onboarding Team
0115 937 4936
Pharmacy services assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)