Accountancy Apprentice NORTH EAST ADOPTION THERAPY SERVICES LTD
As a growing business, they are looking to recruit an Accountancy Apprentice to work with their finance Director and manager. North East Adoption Therapy Services is looking for someone with a passion for finance to join their busy team.
Closing date: 21 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
29 Aug 2022
02 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
In this role you will be working as part of the team to complete any related tasks whilst learning the required skills to be successful in this field. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with bookkeeping and audits records
- Speaking to clients by telephone
- Passing messages to the correct person in a timely manner
- Data entry
- General administrative duties
- Maintaining accounts records, to ensure details are up to date
- Updating client files and filing client records
- Banking cheques
- Completing learning activities, including the apprenticeship training programme
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Accounts/Finance Assistant at Stockton Riverside College.
- Functional Skills Maths & English, if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
An opportunity for a full-time position at the end of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) Desired
About the employer
THE EDUCATION TRAINING COLLECTIVE
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.