Training Co-ordinator Apprentice ROUTES HEALTHCARE (NORTH) LIMITED
The purpose of this role is to support the Training Department in ensuring all staff are fully compliant to work. To be customer focused at all times and deliver a high level of service to the Training department and the organisation as a whole. Maintaining internal and external standards upholding CQC regulations and contractual requirements.
Closing date: 26 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
30 Aug 2022
02 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering calls and liaising with branches on all aspects of training
- Downloading and printing of skills compliance reports
- Escalating concerns regarding non -compliant staff working where appropriate
- Booking staff on to courses in a timely manner to keep training up to date
- Confirming staff attendance on courses via telephone and email
- Give a courtesy call to all delegates 2-3 days prior to attending training to confirm attendance
- To maintain accurate filing systems
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administrator apprenticeship level 3, standard
- Portfolio of evidence Exam
- Knowledge Test (comprising of 50 multiple choice questions)
- Portfolio-based interview
- Presentation around Project/Improvement
- 20% OFF-THE-JOB A minimum of 20% of the learning must be completed 'off-the-job' and could include the following: * Induction to programme * Online self-study learning activities, including research, courses, webinars (topics based around the Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviours) as well as topics tailored to the apprentice's specific job role * Completion of assessments and reflective journal entries * Mentoring/shadowing * Employer training * Support and preparation for EPA * Employer project support * Learning Coach support
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once complete, apprentices can progress onto other qualifications such as Foundation Degrees in areas such as Business, Business Management and Business Administration.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 / C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ROUTES HEALTHCARE (NORTH) LIMITED
TOTAL PEOPLE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.