Square one Law are looking to recruit a level 3 Business administration apprenticeship. This role will focus on data management and compliance and will be working in the busy Client Services manager team. The role is based in the Jesmond office, although the CSA will be required to work across all offices.
Closing date: 01 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
26 Sep 2022
6 days ago
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
To provide administrative assistance to a busy client services manager (CSM) team that will focus on data management and compliance. The role is based in the Jesmond office, although the CSA will be required to work across all offices. Candidates are required to have a positive, can-do attitude and be a point of reference and support to the Whole Team in line with Square One Law culture.
The CSA role will be to support the firm’s CSM Team over all offices and in each department where necessary. The main support tasks include but are not limited to:
- File opening, ensuring full compliance to include data collation, data entry, relevant searches against companies and individuals and collation of the information for inspection and processing.
- Creation of or updating contact records and joint responsibility with the rest of the firm for quality of data.
- Routine administrative tasks to include scanning, electronic filling, photocopying and document collation.
- Assisting with Production of documents in accordance with Square One Law’s house-style and quality standards.
- To competently navigate websites such as, Companies House and BETA service, PLC/West Law, Smart Search/Anti-Money Laundering.
CSA may be required from time to time to carry out bespoke Practice Management and CRM based tasks which may include but may not be limited to:
- Creating records and updating of CRM.
- Assisting CSM team with logging BD activities onto CRM.
- Assisting BD team with data entry and/or extraction.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will be completing the level 3 Business administration apprenticeship and will be required to complete one day per week at Newcastle College'S Rye Hill Campus.
You will be in College on a Monday.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunties for full time employment at the end of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent GCSE Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.