We are looking to add a confident, friendly and enthusiastic member of staff to our friendly team. We are looking for a full time sales apprentice who can grow with us and achieve a high level of achievement. The role will involve face to face customer sales and support, telephone support and website analysis and development.
Closing date: 29 Aug 2022
Salary will be between £10.004.80 - £19,760.00 depending on age
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
6 days ago
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The position will include the following activities and responsibilities. All relevant support and training is provided
- Face to face customer sales and support
- Stock taking
- Re stocking
- Telephone support
- Telephone sales
- Product training and awareness
- Online sales and stocking
- Dealing with trade customers
- Game site support and learning
- Future proofing
- SEO, online search engine optimisation
- Website analysis and development
- Regular training in all aspects
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Retailer Level 2 Standard
- End Point Assessment
- Functional Skills in Maths & English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential to progress into management positions as well as diversify within the company to other roles.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A - C / 9 - 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)