General Builder - Multi Trade Apprenticeship STONERIDGE CONSTRUCTION & INTERIORS LTD
A keen, hard working apprentice is required for our business. You will be assisting with all aspects of planning, preparation and delivery of each individual project. You are working and training to gain a Property Maintenance Operative Level 2 apprenticeship.
Closing date: 31 Aug 2022
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
05 Sep 2022
6 days ago
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work directly with the whole team, proactively contributing to the daily workload
- Learn how to use various power tools and equipment
- Select & prepare material for use
- Carry out general construction work
- Learn how to apply various finishes
- Handling of heavy goods around the site
- Assisting in loading & unloading of lorries & vans
- Completing tasks in a timely manner
- Ensure all work is completed safely and to a high standard
- General upkeep and maintenance of the site
- Learning and understanding basic maintenance of equipment
- Learning and completing basic stock control
- Organise deliveries and store stock away
The successful candidate will work in multiple project locations within the local area.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Property Maintenance Operative Level 2
- Functional Skills level 2 - if required
- One a week class and practical training based in Langley College, Langley, Berkshire
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full time position upon completion of apprenticeship
- Continued training
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
THE WINDSOR FOREST COLLEGES GROUP
Property maintenance operative
Level 2 (GCSE)