Apprentice Engineering Production Operative RECO TURBO LIMITED
Working for one of the countries leading turbocharger re-manufacturers, the ideal candidate would have a keen eye for detail and be able to disassemble and re-assemble complex turbo to an exacting and high standard every time.
Closing date: 16 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
30 Aug 2022
02 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- A positive, welcoming attitude and good communication skills
- High level of manual dexterity and accuracy
- A keen eye for detail
- Carry out inspection, repair, manufacture and fault processors of turbochargers
- Learn skills to analyse why a turbo has failed
- Working well with all team members
- Good housekeeping skills
- Excellent personal presentation standards
- Lift and manoeuvre turbos and packaging
- Manage and control all consumable parts administration requirements.
- Maintain product knowledge on the full product range.
- Maintain relevant systems ensuring accuracy at all times.•
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 apprenticeship in engineering operative
Day Release at Doncaster College - day to be confirmed
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full-time position for the right candidate and possibility to undertake further training.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
DN COLLEGES GROUP
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.