Engineering Operative Apprentice FOOTFALL LIGHTING LIMITED
To assist the Production Manager with the fabrication and completion of Stainless Steel Handrails with LED Lights.
Closing date: 14 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
12 Sep 2022
5 days ago
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Apprenticeship summary: What will the apprentice be doing? (at least three bullet points)
· Understanding and interpreting CAD drawings
· Accurate measuring
· Cutting tubes using a Cold Saw
· Slotting tubes using a Milling Machine
Assembling light modules
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard in Engineering Operative:
• Level 2 Engineering Operative - Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours
• EAL Level 2 Dip in Engineering Operations (Skills)
• EAL Level 2 Cert in Engineering Operations (Knowledge)
• Edexcel Level 1 Functional Skills English - Classroom (Engineering)
• Edexcel Level 1 Functional Skills Mathematics - Classroom (Engineering)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Continued employment with FFL
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A-C/9-4minimum) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
BRIDGWATER AND TAUNTON COLLEGE
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.