SILS PRU - Business Administration Apprenticeship INSPIRE ATA LIMITED
An exciting new role has developed in within our organisation. Working closely with the team you will ensure all day to day operations run smoothly by completing all administrative tasks in a timely manner. Our Business Administration Apprenticeship programme offer all the vital experience required to become an administrative asset in any company.
Closing date: 25 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 33.0
Possible start date
03 Nov 2022
02 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties to include:
- Provide office support to a busy administrative office
- Supporting with Digital Marketing including content creation for newsletters, updating website and other Social Media platforms
- Support in the maintenance of well-organised files and records
- Support the function of keeping the databases up to date as directed by the line manager
- Prepare reports from databases as directed
- Interact with clients, staff, and suppliers etc. either on the phone or in person and to maintain a professional approach at all times
- Support the reception services including answering phones and connecting calls to the correct department
- Take phone messages and passing them on to the relevant member of staff
- Follow up on all administrative communications such as invoicing, supplier or vendor enquiries
- Carry out stock taking and preparing orders for office stationery and supplies
- Photocopying any relevant documents
- Provide administrative support to departments as directed by line manager
- Shredding, filing, and general office tidying.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administration Standard:
This training programme focuses on developing your administration skills.
The Qualification aims to grow your existing skillset in the following key areas:
- Business Support services
- Marketing Support
- Project Management
- Supporting the organisation of events
- Customer Service
- Developing IT skills
- Telephone Skills
- Managing Information and Data
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Functional skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible progression into a full-time role for the right applicant.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.