We are looking for an administrator to join the admin team at Resorts World Birmingham to assist with a wide range of general administration duties. This is a generalist role with particular focus on HR, payroll & finance administration.
Closing date: 17 Aug 2022
Plus £600 cost of living bonus if employed by 1st November 2022.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
12 Sep 2022
02 Aug 2022
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Assisting with all administrative duties relating to Genting employees who work at Resorts World Birmingham. Administrative tasks include finance, HR and Payroll administration for 450 employees who work in casino, hotel, spa, bars & restaurants, facilities and support teams. This is a varied generalist administration role and full training will be
- Banking sheets
- Banking & petty cash
- Invoicing and purchase orders
HR & Payroll Administration
- Administration of time & attendance records
- Processing new starters and leavers
- Liaising with 3rd party payroll provider SDWorx
- Issuing payslips
- Licencing applications for staff
- Assisting with staff inductions and production of new starter packs
- Acting as note-taker
- Issuing new contracts, and letters regarding to terms & conditions
- Dealing with issues relating to uniform and lockers
- Producing ad hoc reports for the business when requested
- Complete all company documentation and reports accurately and within agreed timescales
- Handle all telephone queries competently, providing correct advice and forwarding calls appropriately to members of management
- Assisting the General Managers and Head of Departments where needed
- Keeping employee files up to date, doing file audits, scanning, printing, and posting letters
- Booking meeting rooms and ensuring the rooms are set up correctly. Carry out any other duties that may be reasonably requested from time to time
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 business administrator apprenticeship standard.
Level 2 functional skills in English and maths as required.
You will be supported by a business coach, who will visit you at your workplace every 6 to 8 weeks to pick up the work-based evidence and help you prepare for the independently assessed end point assessment at the end of your learning.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Permanent position as administrator is available. We also advertise all internal vacancies and there are several career routes in the wider company that may become available in the future such as finance, HR, IT, Marketing, Legal.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 (C) and above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
SOLIHULL COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY CENTRE
0121 678 7178
Level 3 (A level)