Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer INVICTUS T/A INVICTUS RECRUITMENT LTD
We are seeking dynamic, passionate and customer driven individuals who strive in working in a fast paced and target driven environment. You will be a key member of a team working under the direction of a senior consultant resourcing for technical candidates and obtaining CV’s.
Closing date: 23 Oct 2022
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
26 Oct 2022
03 Aug 2022
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Assisting managers in resourcing applicants
Actively managing candidate diaries and availability
Working as part of the Recruitment team reporting to the Recruitment Manager.
Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract candidates to the agency. Full training will be given.
Building relationships with clients and developing a good understanding of clients, their teams, what they do and their work culture and environment
Advertising vacancies in a wide range of media
Using candidate databases to find the right person for the client
Receiving and reviewing applications.
Organising interviews for candidates
Maintaining administrative systems
Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
Keeping computer databases up to date
Following up on business communications
Filing / File management
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full training will be given leading to a recognised Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard Qualification.
- You will complete the mandatory qualfications as follows:
- Level 2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing.
- Full on-the-job training will be delivered by InVictus Recruitment Limited.
- Off-the-job training will be supported by our Training Provider – Davidson Training UK Ltd
- You will also complete the Functional Skills in maths and English up to and including Level 2 (if you already do not hold the equivalent)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full time position
- Opportunity to progress within the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 and above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.